Monday, September 16, 2019

My First Motorcycle.

My First Motorcycle.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my new blog Life On Two Wheels. I was never a fan of motorcycles. Since the young age I was told that motorcycles are dangerous. There is not one member of my family that has a motorcycle. However, I am the first one who have own a motorcycle.

It all started on Christmas of 2018. Me and my friends took a trip to Mexico. To do something fun, we rented small scooters. After having a scooter for two days, I have told myself that I will buy myself a motorcycle. I have told my friends my parents that summer of 2019 will be it, but no one really listened. After successfully passing the safety course, I got my motorcycle licence in April. In May of 2019 I bought my first motorcycle.

In short, it is totally different feeling than buying a car. It is totally different feeling riding freely on a streets. Riding a bike for me is getting away from everything that is happening around me. I have noticed many times, that when I'm on the open street, my mind is clear and I don't think about anything. Some people do yoga to clear their minds I ride my motorcycle.

There is famous quote, "When life gets you down remember it's one down the rest is up"

No comments:

Post a Comment